Course Fee $25.00/person – Group Seminar
The single most important step you can make toward ensuring your personal safety is making the decision to Refuse To Be A Victim. This means that you must have an overall personal safety strategy in place before you need it. Through this seminar called Refuse To Be A Victim® you can learn the personal safety tips and techniques you need to avoid dangerous situations and avoid becoming a victim.
The topics presented in the Refuse To Be A Victim® seminar include-
- Mental preparedness
- How to make your home more secure
- Improving your physical security in various environments
- Safety precautions when driving
- Safeguarding yourself and items with traveling
- Technological Security
- What to consider when choosing physical self-defense training
- Personal protection devices
- Workplace Safety
- Safety for Parents and Children (Pre-school through High School)
- Safety for College Students
- Safety for Seniors and Persons with Physical Disabilities
THIS IS NOT A FIREARMS COURSE.